maven-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Ballesté <alexandre.balle...@udl.cat>
Subject Re: mvn archtype:generate
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 07:23:29 GMT
Does anybody know if that feature could be corrected, or will it be
broken and unsupported from now? Archetype is an awesome plugin that
helps developers a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Universitat de Lleida
Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions
Analista/Programador

University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130