maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephane-3 <mittiprove...@yahoo.se>
Subject Re: Neater way to include/exclude DAO tests?
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 07:38:58 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm impressed by the fact that you succeeded in not
using any different sql syntax for the different database servers out there.
I'm faced with the ordering by "nulls first on MySql" vs "nulls last on
Oracle" issue on resorted to a specific DAO method for Oracle with a native
sql statement containing the "nulls first" clause. Haven't you been bitten
by this one ? :-)

I posted on the Hibernate forum as it is more a Hibernate issue than a Maven
one.

https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1024833

Kind Regards,