maven-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject maven-war-plugin: How to exclude src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 05:25:15 GMT
I'm using Enunciate to do some awesome wizardry with my web services, but I
have a problem when src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml is in my project since
it seems the enunciate-generated file gets overwritten by the
maven-war-plugin.

However, I am unable to exclude the web.xml using packagingExcludes option.
 I've tried:

<packagingExcludes>WEB-INF/web.xml</packagingExcludes>
<packagingExcludes>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml</packagingExcludes>
<packagingExcludes>**/web.xml</packagingExcludes>

but it still gets copied.  What am I missing?

--
Jeff Vincent
predatorvi@gmail.com