maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephane-3 <mittiprove...@yahoo.se>
Subject Re: What diagnostic action to take when Maven hangs ?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:59:58 GMT
Hello,

How can I find out if it is CPU or OI bound ?

It hangs before the very first test.

The test is an integration test, connecting to a MySql database schema.

For now my test is very simple:

@RooIntegrationTest(entity = Address.class)
public class AddressIntegrationTest {

	@Before
	public void beforeAnyTest() throws Exception {
	}

	@After
	public void afterAnyTest() throws Exception {
	}

 	@Test
	@Transactional
	public void testSaveAndRetrieve() {
		AddressDataOnDemand dod = new AddressDataOnDemand();
		Address address = dod.getRandomAddress();
		assertNotNull(address.getId());
		Integer version = address.getVersion();
		addressRepository.saveAndFlush(address);
		assertTrue(version != address.getVersion());
	}

}

Doing a Ctrl-C gives me back the prompt but I don't see any console output
like a dump.

This test is within a Spring Roo application.

I also created a pure Spring application last year, not a Roo one, with lots
of integration tests against a Dao layer on the very same MySql database
schema. And this Maven project builds fine. But not the Roo one.