maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Only Single Module is being Build when Executing Test Case
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:20:54 GMT
> I am implementing Maven for the build Automation and as well as Test Run.
> Now i have two different projects and i have created one Parent Project to
> build both of them.
> But now some error is coming when i am running parent pom.xml.
> Its Building only single Module.
> And after running Test Cases it's not building other Project.
> When i commented all the code from my Test Class. It worked , don't know
> whats the Problem.
> Hope to get a solution.

Do you realize your email boils down to "I have a problem, please help
me fix it" but then you provide zero details that we could actually
work with?

Perhaps try "mvn -X ..." to turn on debug mode, it may help you figure
out what is wrong. But it sounds like you have a problem in a test.
Check /target/surefire-reports under the project which seems to be
failing and see if one of your tests has an issue for some reason.

Wayne