maven-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven release plugin failure
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 03:35:16 GMT
Yeah, probably right it's more of a Java question...imho, just shouldn't be
this hard.

I figured it out...turns out it can't be done (least not that I know of)
with just the certs steps discussed...I had to do a one time manual
checkout of the code using the command line svn client and then accept the
cert permanently using that tool.  I hope I don't have to do that
separately for each maven module...not sure on that yet.

But with that additional step the maven release worked as expected.

Thanks,
-Dave