maven-users mailing list archives

From Billy Newman <newman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release plugin release:update-versions ?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:14:13 GMT
Agreed I am trying to push I the right direction.

Regardless what if I have a 1.0-SNAPSHOT and I want to update to 1.0 and release. Then move
1.0 after the release to 1.1-SNAPSHOT.

Again going in the right direction i am trying to do things as the release plugin does but
I  cannot use the release plugin directly, as my multi module project has modules from different
svn repo locations. Please keep an open mind on this. I work in a sensitive env and some of
our code base absolutely must be in a different repo with no exceptions.

In the end am I out of luck using the update-versions goal such the I update from a SNAPSHOT
to a release back to a SNAPSHOT?

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone