maven-users mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: How to Sign a .par file through Maven
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:50:24 GMT
These things don't happen at the same time.

Have you looked at http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html
yet?

Plugins are attached to the lifecycle, plugins are the only thing that can do work in a maven
build.  The jar plugin expects that the folder structure is complete by the time it is run.
 So you need to add another plugin EARLIER in the lifecycle in order to add the XML files
you speak of.  Then when the jar plugin gets there, everything is ready for it.