maven-users mailing list archives

From "Nord, James" <JN...@nds.com>
Subject RE: Maven 3 deployment authentication
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:54:50 GMT

I found the cause,
The user (which was configured in settings.xml correctly and serverIds matched) didn’t have
sufficient access to the nexus staging area for this specific groupid.

Giving the user access for this groupid solves the issue, but this was a strange failure -
I would have exected a 403..

(BTW - for the security paranoid I'm not sending plaintext passwords on the internet)

Thanks

/James

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and delete it from your
system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored
by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print
this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom.
A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00