maven-users mailing list archives: June 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Anders Hammar Re: default value for property Tue, 19 Jun, 12:14
Dünnebeil Gerhard Problems with the update of snapshots Tue, 19 Jun, 12:52
Łukasz Tasz Re: default value for property Tue, 19 Jun, 12:59
Aliaksei Lahachou Re: Plugins and multi-module projects Tue, 19 Jun, 13:02
abhijith tn Re: Problems with the update of snapshots Tue, 19 Jun, 13:26
Ron Wheeler Re: Could not transfer metadata org.springframework:spring-core/maven-metadata.xml Tue, 19 Jun, 13:26
Dünnebeil Gerhard AW: Problems with the update of snapshots Tue, 19 Jun, 13:47
jredden Excessive build time using maven assembly plugin Tue, 19 Jun, 13:49
Curtis Rueden Re: default value for property Tue, 19 Jun, 16:26
Belhadj abdessalem Re: AW: Problems with the update of snapshots Tue, 19 Jun, 16:59
James Carman Re: Release Management with Many, Independent Projects... Tue, 19 Jun, 19:10
Anders Hammar Re: default value for property Tue, 19 Jun, 19:46
Wayne Fay Re: Excessive build time using maven assembly plugin Tue, 19 Jun, 22:15
sureshrk19 Can't read phase value from properties file... Wed, 20 Jun, 15:30
fachhoch any public nexus repo manager I can use for my project Wed, 20 Jun, 15:37
Aliaksei Lahachou Re: any public nexus repo manager I can use for my project Wed, 20 Jun, 15:41
Wayne Fay Re: any public nexus repo manager I can use for my project Wed, 20 Jun, 15:42
Manuel Doninger Re: any public nexus repo manager I can use for my project Wed, 20 Jun, 15:43
dev team maven-shade-plugin : how to turn off jar compression ? Wed, 20 Jun, 17:29
Barry Allen Accessing an xsl in another project from a unit test case Wed, 20 Jun, 18:49
org.apache.maven.u...@io7m.com Naming of jar artifacts Wed, 20 Jun, 19:17
Brian Fox Re: any public nexus repo manager I can use for my project Wed, 20 Jun, 20:11
Laird Nelson Re: any public nexus repo manager I can use for my project Wed, 20 Jun, 20:30
David Hoffer Re: any public nexus repo manager I can use for my project Wed, 20 Jun, 20:35
Aliaksei Lahachou Re: Can't read phase value from properties file... Wed, 20 Jun, 21:16
Ron Wheeler Re: any public nexus repo manager I can use for my project Wed, 20 Jun, 21:51
Brian Topping Re: any public nexus repo manager I can use for my project Wed, 20 Jun, 22:06
Wayne Fay Re: maven-shade-plugin : how to turn off jar compression ? Thu, 21 Jun, 03:56
Wayne Fay Re: Accessing an xsl in another project from a unit test case Thu, 21 Jun, 04:24
Anders Hammar Re: Naming of jar artifacts Thu, 21 Jun, 05:38
tobias maslowski Re: Accessing an xsl in another project from a unit test case Thu, 21 Jun, 07:31
Bernd.V...@bosch-si.com Expected file names in local repo when downloading unique snapshot artifacts? Thu, 21 Jun, 11:51
org.apache.maven.u...@io7m.com Re: Naming of jar artifacts Thu, 21 Jun, 14:50
Anders Hammar Re: Naming of jar artifacts Thu, 21 Jun, 15:27
org.apache.maven.u...@io7m.com Re: Naming of jar artifacts Thu, 21 Jun, 15:39
Mickael Istria How to re-use download monitor Thu, 21 Jun, 16:07
sureshrk19 Re: Can't read phase value from properties file... Thu, 21 Jun, 16:30
org.apache.maven.u...@io7m.com Re: Fetching classified artifacts (was: Naming of jar artifacts) Thu, 21 Jun, 17:00
Wayne Fay Re: Fetching classified artifacts (was: Naming of jar artifacts) Thu, 21 Jun, 17:07
org.apache.maven.u...@io7m.com Re: Fetching classified artifacts (was: Naming of jar artifacts) Thu, 21 Jun, 17:18
Jason van Zyl Webinar: Insights On The Future of Apache Maven-Based Development Thu, 21 Jun, 17:22
Jason van Zyl Webinar: Insights On The Future of Apache Maven-Based Development Thu, 21 Jun, 17:22
hujirong Can not execute Sonar: Unable to determine structure of project. Thu, 21 Jun, 18:05
org.apache.maven.u...@io7m.com Re: Fetching classified artifacts (was: Naming of jar artifacts) Thu, 21 Jun, 19:46
Eric Kolotyluk Maven for Software Installation Thu, 21 Jun, 19:53
Jason van Zyl Re: Maven for Software Installation Thu, 21 Jun, 20:07
Lyons, Roy RE: Maven for Software Installation Thu, 21 Jun, 20:08
hujirong We have a duplicate org/apache/log4j/varia/ExternallyRolledFileAppender.class Thu, 21 Jun, 20:26
Pascal Rapicault Re: Maven for Software Installation Thu, 21 Jun, 20:41
Wayne Fay Re: Fetching classified artifacts (was: Naming of jar artifacts) Thu, 21 Jun, 20:47
Wayne Fay Re: We have a duplicate org/apache/log4j/varia/ExternallyRolledFileAppender.class Thu, 21 Jun, 20:48
org.apache.maven.u...@io7m.com Re: Fetching classified artifacts (was: Naming of jar artifacts) Thu, 21 Jun, 20:49
Joseph Re: We have a duplicate org/apache/log4j/varia/ExternallyRolledFileAppender.class Thu, 21 Jun, 21:17
hujirong Re: We have a duplicate org/apache/log4j/varia/ExternallyRolledFileAppender.class Thu, 21 Jun, 21:27
Wayne Fay Re: We have a duplicate org/apache/log4j/varia/ExternallyRolledFileAppender.class Thu, 21 Jun, 21:39
hujirong Re: We have a duplicate org/apache/log4j/varia/ExternallyRolledFileAppender.class Thu, 21 Jun, 21:50
Eric Kolotyluk Re: Maven for Software Installation Thu, 21 Jun, 21:55
Graham Leggett Re: Maven for Software Installation Thu, 21 Jun, 22:00
hujirong Re: We have a duplicate org/apache/log4j/varia/ExternallyRolledFileAppender.class Thu, 21 Jun, 22:05
hujirong Want to upgrade to Sonar 3.1, but sonar-maven3-plugin.jar 3.1 is not there? Fri, 22 Jun, 00:06
Aliaksei Lahachou Re: Can't read phase value from properties file... Fri, 22 Jun, 06:27
shachar 5 minutes guide - error Fri, 22 Jun, 10:42
Olivier Lamy Re: How to re-use download monitor Fri, 22 Jun, 10:50
Mickael Istria Re: How to re-use download monitor Fri, 22 Jun, 10:54
Barry Allen Re: Accessing an xsl in another project from a unit test case Fri, 22 Jun, 11:48
Barry Allen Re: Accessing an xsl in another project from a unit test case Fri, 22 Jun, 12:41
Olivier Lamy Re: How to re-use download monitor Fri, 22 Jun, 12:46
Mickael Istria Re: How to re-use download monitor Fri, 22 Jun, 12:55
Olivier Lamy Re: How to re-use download monitor Fri, 22 Jun, 13:02
Joachim Van der Auwera Re: 5 minutes guide - error Fri, 22 Jun, 13:05
Mickael Istria Re: How to re-use download monitor Fri, 22 Jun, 13:05
Barry Allen Re: Accessing an xsl in another project from a unit test case Fri, 22 Jun, 13:28
shachar Re: 5 minutes guide - error Fri, 22 Jun, 14:24
Wayne Fay Re: Want to upgrade to Sonar 3.1, but sonar-maven3-plugin.jar 3.1 is not there? Fri, 22 Jun, 15:37
Wayne Fay Re: 5 minutes guide - error Fri, 22 Jun, 15:40
Maven User Re: 5 minutes guide - error Fri, 22 Jun, 15:45
Maven User How to get a plugin into repo1 Fri, 22 Jun, 15:48
Aliaksei Lahachou Re: How to get a plugin into repo1 Fri, 22 Jun, 15:52
Maven User Re: mvn package && mvn site Fri, 22 Jun, 15:52
Maven User Re: How to get a plugin into repo1 Fri, 22 Jun, 15:55
tobias maslowski Re: Accessing an xsl in another project from a unit test case Fri, 22 Jun, 17:23
David Hoffer truezip-maven-plugin fails when run on CI server Fri, 22 Jun, 18:21
Dan Tran Re: truezip-maven-plugin fails when run on CI server Fri, 22 Jun, 18:41
David Hoffer Re: truezip-maven-plugin fails when run on CI server Fri, 22 Jun, 19:00
Shay Banon Maven Shade Plugin 1.7 causes ${project.basedir} to point to the build dir instead of where the pom.xml is Fri, 22 Jun, 19:01
David Hoffer Re: truezip-maven-plugin fails when run on CI server Fri, 22 Jun, 19:02
Markus KARG RE: Maven for Software Installation Fri, 22 Jun, 20:40
Dan Tran Re: truezip-maven-plugin fails when run on CI server Fri, 22 Jun, 20:52
fachhoch artifcat not in nexus but in local repository still build fails Fri, 22 Jun, 22:37
fachhoch Re: artifcat not in nexus but in local repository still build fails Fri, 22 Jun, 22:46
samra tar or tar.gz created out of assembly, is not in right format while extracting Sat, 23 Jun, 01:50
Benson Margulies Re: Maven Shade Plugin 1.7 causes ${project.basedir} to point to the build dir instead of where the pom.xml is Sat, 23 Jun, 11:10
shachar Re: 5 minutes guide - error Sat, 23 Jun, 12:42
Shay Banon Re: Maven Shade Plugin 1.7 causes ${project.basedir} to point to the build dir instead of where the pom.xml is Sat, 23 Jun, 14:28
Benson Margulies Re: Maven Shade Plugin 1.7 causes ${project.basedir} to point to the build dir instead of where the pom.xml is Sat, 23 Jun, 16:26
Martin Gainty RE: Maven for Software Installation Sat, 23 Jun, 19:24
Beto Custom plugin will not resolve on first try Sat, 23 Jun, 21:46
Dan Tran Re: tar or tar.gz created out of assembly, is not in right format while extracting Sun, 24 Jun, 05:04
Markus Karg AW: How to correctly make an EJB module dependend of the interface JAR of a RAR? Mon, 25 Jun, 06:27
FRUCTUS Fabrice RE: maven-shade-plugin : how to turn off jar compression ? Mon, 25 Jun, 07:33
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014115
Jun 2014229
May 2014191