maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <>
Subject Re: Maven && Coverage on Application Server (Glassfish)
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 16:51:51 GMT
> So I have downloaded emma.jar and copied it in lib/ but if I lunch my simple
> application on glassfish (Hello World) and then I stop the application
> server I can't see any files for coverage..
> suggestions????!!!????

It seems like you are not getting any help on this list. Perhaps you
should be asking your questions on the EMMA User List (or another
test-oriented forum) instead. If you are lucky, you will find an
expert EMMA person who also happens to use Maven for their builds.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message