maven-users mailing list archives

From Aliaksei Lahachou <aliaksei.lahac...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: forkMode always ignores groups?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 20:46:44 GMT
I'm not experienced with maven-surefire plugin (beyond simple use for unit
tests), but after merging configurations your execution looks as follows:

<execution>
  <id>integration-test</id>
  <configuration>
    <groups>integration</groups>
    <forkMode>always</forkMode>
    <excludeGroups>integration</excludeGroups>
  </configuration>
</execution>

So, integration group is added and excluded, that could be your problem.
You can see merged configuration by executing mvn help:effective-pom -N.

You can try the following:

<configuration> <!-- Affects all executions. -->
    <forkMode>always</forkMode>
</configuration>
<executions>
  <execution> <!-- Default execution defined lifecycle mapping. -->
    <id>default-test</id>
    <configuration>
      <groups>unit</groups>
      <excludeGroups>integration</excludeGroups>
    </configuration>
  </execution>
  <execution>
    <id>integration-test</id>