maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven dependency plugin and maven 3
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 08:09:34 GMT
>From what I recall, nobody has yet updated dependency:tree to query
aether's graph directly rather than go through the emulation of 2.x's API
for examining the dependency tree. When I last chatted on this with
Benjamin, he left me with the distinct impression that I should not rely on
the output of dependency:tree when run on m3 until it has been adapted to
query aether's graph more directly... But having said all that, I usually
find it "good enough" and it may just be some edge cases that Benjamin was
referring to, in which case I would suspect this is one of those edges.