maven-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Hellewell <ssh...@gmail.com>
Subject How does one mirror a maven repository?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:53:09 GMT
Hi,

Our company would like to mirror our Maven repository at a remote
location.  Currently we've been using Nexus with a proxy repository, which
works as advertised, but we really need a full mirror not just an on-demand
cache.

The reason we need it to be a full mirror is because we want it to also
serve as a remote backup, should our central repository have a catastrophic
disk failure.

Is there any way to accomplish this with Nexus, or do I just need to set up
rsync or something?

Thanks,
Phillip