maven-users mailing list archives

From Tonté Pouncil <pouncilt.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use PluginContext() method of AbstractMojo or ContextEnabled for custom Mojos?
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 02:29:07 GMT
Yes.  I have already tried to set the context map with my Mojo and retrieve it with my other
Mojo; but it is still null.

Okay I will look at native-maven-plugin and see what they are doing?

I create an abstract class that has a static variable that hold my object that both Mojos
can access.

Thanks!

Tonté