maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <>
Subject Re: How does one mirror a maven repository?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 20:39:49 GMT
Given how easy it is to backup a repo and restore it, it might just make
sense to do that on a regular basis at a frequency based on your
cost/benefit analysis.
I do a nightly backup since I think that I can stand to reinstall up to
1 day's worth of effort.

I have never had a repo fail so it has been a good trade-off so far.

I also have nothing in my repo that I could not make again if I lost the
backup and the repo.

Makes me think that I have better check on my Subversion backup.........

On 01/06/2012 2:47 PM, Lyons, Roy wrote:
> I think that this is what you might be looking for...
also have rsync routinely updating it?