maven-users mailing list archives

From Pascal Rapicault <pas...@rapicault.net>
Subject Re: list of phases defined by the lifecycle of a packaging type
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:44:25 GMT
Thx

On 2012-06-11, at 1:15 AM, Milos Kleint wrote:

> public List<String> getLifecyclePhases() {
>
>        LifecycleMapping lifecycleMapping =
> lookupComponent(LifecycleMapping.class);
>        if (lifecycleMapping != null) {
>            Set<String> phases = new TreeSet<String>();
>            Map<String, Lifecycle> lifecycles =
> lifecycleMapping.getLifecycles();
>            for (Lifecycle lifecycle : lifecycles.values()) {
>                phases.addAll(lifecycle.getPhases().keySet());
>            }
>            return new ArrayList<String>(phases);
>        }
>
>        return Collections.<String>emptyList();
>    }
>
> is what we use for certain code completions in netbeans..
>
> Milos
>
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Pascal Rapicault <pascal@rapicault.net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Given a packaging type, is there a way to programmatically know all the phases that
are associated with the various lifecycle?

>> For example during the execution with -X I see the following output. This is pretty
much what I want.

>> [DEBUG] Lifecycle clean -> [pre-clean, clean, post-clean]
>> [DEBUG] Lifecycle site -> [pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy]
>> [DEBUG] Lifecycle default -> [validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources,
generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources,
generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test,
prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify,
install, deploy]