maven-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhi, Pawan" <Gandhi.Pa...@pennmutual.com>
Subject RE: How does one mirror a maven repository?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:46:23 GMT

This may be helpful
http://www.sonatype.com/books/nexus-book/reference/maven-sect-single-group.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Fox [mailto:brianf@infinity.nu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 1:02 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: How does one mirror a maven repository?

Nexus Pro has functionality that would allow you to do mirroring, we have a bunch of customers
doing exactly what you ask.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Phillip Hellewell <sshock@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Our company would like to mirror our Maven repository at a remote
> location.  Currently we've been using Nexus with a proxy repository,
> which works as advertised, but we really need a full mirror not just
> an on-demand cache.
>
> The reason we need it to be a full mirror is because we want it to
> also serve as a remote backup, should our central repository have a
> catastrophic disk failure.
>
> Is there any way to accomplish this with Nexus, or do I just need to
> set up rsync or something?
>
> Thanks,
> Phillip

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy or delete the original message.
Also, please be aware that if you are not the intended recipient, any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action or reliance based on this message is prohibited by law.