maven-users mailing list archives

From hujirong <jirong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to overwrite property values defined in parent POM?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 02:39:55 GMT
Yes, it worked.

But I still there is one more I can find out, don't know where does it come
from, I searched all its parent POM. How can I list all runtime properties?

Thanks
Jirong

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project CDIPubSubMgmtBOLib: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
com.nbfg.mdm.wesb:CDIPubSubMgmtBOLib:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
artifact com.ibm.websphere.runtimes:admin.core:jar:7.0.0 at specified path
*C:/IBM/SDP*/runtimes/base_v7/plugins/com.ibm.ws.admin.core.jar -> [Help 1]