maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@scalaris.com>
Subject Re: Inject maven dependencies programatically through plug-in
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 06:57:24 GMT
Hi,

I realize now that your use case is somewhat different. The code snippet
below relies on the fact that you have already declares an artifact with
same G:A:V and you like to add an artifact with a different classifier. The
depMgmgt stuff is already resolved at that time. It does *not* cover adding
a dependency with a new G:A:V. As Wayne said in the reply to your other
mail, that would be a bad idea, because Maven reactor could no longer
calculate the correct build order.

- Jörg