maven-users mailing list archives

From "Heinrichs, Dirk" <dirk.heinri...@capgemini.com>
Subject JUnit test failures stop the build, but test errors do not
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 08:55:16 GMT
Hi,

I've just joined a project which is using Maven for its builds. When running JUnit tests,
the build fails if there is a build failure, but it does not fail if there is a test error.

I'm new to maven so I'd like to know wether this is expected behaviour or not, and if there
is a way to make it fail on test errors, too (I didn't find anything in the documentation).

Thanks...

    Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs          | Tel:  +49 (0)211 56623 316
Configuration Manager   | Fax:  +49 (0)211 56623 450

Firma: Capgemini Deutschland GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Schulte (Sprecher) • Dr. Uwe Dumslaff • Burkhard Kehrbusch
• Josef Ranner
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Antonio Schnieder
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 98814

of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message