maven-users mailing list archives

From Daivish Shah <daivish.s...@gmail.com>
Subject How to include WAR dependency in project
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 18:44:27 GMT
Hi,

I have following dependency declared in my UNIT Testing module project.

<dependency>
    <groupId>sample-project-ws</groupId>
    <artifactId>sample-project-ws</artifactId>

     <version>${project.version}</version>

    <type>war</type>
    <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

And i also have following entry in my unit testing module project
which is different then my web service project.

<plugins>
    <plugin>
        <configuration>
            <overlays>
                <overlay/>
                <overlay>
                    <groupId>sample-project-ws</groupId>
                    <artifactId>your-project-artifactId</artifactId>
                </overlay>
            </overlays>
        </configuration>
    </plugin>

And i am using Webservice depedency classes, in my JUNIT module which
is build under that WAR project.

But i am not able to add it, Please help me out on this.

Thanks.