maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering not working after at sign
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 01:53:22 GMT
> If in file, where filtering is activated, I have
> <annotation>@${project.artifactId}</annotation>
> then ${project.artifactId} won't be replaced.
>
> If i do the same test with the at sign after ${project.artifactId} then it
> wil be replaced.

I don't understand your complaint. Until I know better, I will assume
you are unclear about how filtering works and have not actually found
a bug in the code.

Please read and understand this:
http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-filtering/
and this:
http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-filtering/usage.html

If you still believe you have found an issue, please write up a more
comprehensive explanation with a fuller example, ideally even a full
Maven project with sample files and pom configuration etc that
demonstrates the issue.

Wayne