maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Recompile dependencies
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 08:35:55 GMT
Not sure if I understand your problem correctly as your mixing some Maven terms.

But, if the scenario is that you have a Maven project with a few
dependencies (not modules). If there changes in the projects that
create the artifacts that you have a dependency to, then you need to
re-build those projects. Either you need to manually build each and
every one of them, or if you aggregate them in a multi-module build
this can be done by executing one single build command.

I think that having a look at some other multi-module Maven project
will give you some ideas of how this works. You could look at some
open source project, such as Maven core itself.

/Anders