maven-users mailing list archives

From Xavier NOPRE <xno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update problem for SNAPSHOT
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 09:15:23 GMT
Hi Ben,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I had these repositories descriptions.

I have solved my problem adding "<updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>" in
settings.xml. I have done many different changes et tests, but I think this
is this change that solved my problem. Now, all SNQPSHOT versions are
always updated.

Note : Maven 3 does not support "non unique version" for SNQPSHOT, that is
that all SNAPSHOT version are deployed with date and hour in the JAR name.

Xavier