maven-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reducing SNAPSHOT redundancy
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 16:09:22 GMT
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Anders Hammar <anders@hammar.net> wrote:

> Doing "mvn dpeloy" on a larger multi-module build will not do this for
> the latter part of the build. So, what you want is "mvn test".

Dumb, slightly tangential question: will mvn -o clean test on a
multi-module build work?  My assumption (untested, to be sure) is that it
would not.  I would think that "install" is still necessary for tests in a
given module that depend on artifacts produced by another module, so that
those artifacts are present in the local repo.

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson