maven-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Surefire unable to find "bar" test method when passed -Dtest=Foo#bar
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 16:36:10 GMT
On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> you'd need to escape it with \ or quote the entire -D....

Yes, I am running on MacOS.  Sorry; didn't indicate that I had done that
(single-quoted the string).  Here was the totality of my command line, in
case there are other interactions involved:

mvn clean install -fae -Pminlog -Dtest='TestCaseFoo#testBar'

(minlog is a profile that I defined that sets a few properties, nothing
else).

Thanks for your prompt and professional response.

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson