maven-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Surefire unable to find "bar" test method when passed -Dtest=Foo#bar
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 21:59:06 GMT
On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like something is going wrong alright

The part I don't understand is why it appears that the method description
indicates that the method takes a parameter.  I wonder if this is a problem
in JUnit 4.10 and not anything to do with Surefire?  Before I go code
spelunking, is  there an obvious place to look for where Surefire's JUnit
provider calls whatever mechanism inside JUnit that is responsible for
running the given test method?

Best,
Laird

--