maven-users mailing list archives

From Billy Newman <newman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-scm-plugin example/help
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 23:38:49 GMT
Thanks Olivier, I will give that a go.  I would like to only tag if the
version is not a SNAPSHOT, not sure if I can do that or not.  I.E. pretty
sure that I will not be able to control flow like that.  Basically I have a
jenkins job that runs my 'deploy'.  We developers update the code they can
just run the jenkins job to deploy a release to our local repository
(SNAPSHOT or otherwise).  I would like that job to automatically create a
tag when a developer runs the job with a version that is not a SNAPSHOT.