maven-users mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help needed: problems with eclipse, m2e and wst
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 20:08:42 GMT
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Jason van Zyl <jason@tesla.io> wrote:
> On May 7, 2012, at 3:27 PM, Jörg Hohwiller wrote:
>> Hi Jeff, hi Kalle,
>> thanks for your hints. I will give webby and sysdeo a try.
>> Jetty-run will not help as I need a way to run and debug directly from eclipse
>> including code hot deployment.
> Webby has fully debugger support, obeys the jetty-maven-plugin configuration for contexts
and ports, and support WAR overlays. We don't promote it enough but Webby kicks ass. Combine
Webby with JRebel and it's web development nirvana.

I thought Tapestry 5 was web development nirvana but to each his own
:) For Jetty, I meant http://code.google.com/p/run-jetty-run/. Might
need to check out Webby.

Kalle