maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Carpenter <Andrew.Carpen...@concur.com>
Subject RE: mvn clean install -problems
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 18:19:35 GMT
Aright, that’s what I suspected.  I just wasn't sure, as  Maven is new to me.  I will talk
to my people.  Thanks, Wayne.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Fay [mailto:waynefay@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 11:17 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: mvn clean install -problems

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Andrew Carpenter <Andrew.Carpenter@concur.com> wrote:
> Hello
>    I have recently started using Maven 2 and I have tried using it to
> build a project that I have.  I got errors saying that I did not have
> requisite
> files: Here is the error:
>
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/concur/core/concur-
> properties/1.0-alpha-2/concur-properties-1.0-alpha-2.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.concur.core:concur-properties:pom:
> 1.0-alpha-2' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

...(snip)...

> I do not know where to get these files.  Another coworker of mine got
> this to work, but he is not available for some time.
> Could I possible get some suggestions of how to solve this error?

You're sending email from the domain concur.com and showing us an error that says Maven cannot
find artifacts in Central named
com.concur.* and then asking **us** where you can get those files from?

Most likely these are internal/private artifacts which someone in your company has produced
and which your current build requires as a dependency. This means you'll need to work with
other developers in your company to get access to those artifacts for your own build.

Sounds like someone needs to install a Maven Repo Manager...

Wayne

This e-mail message is authorized for use by the intended recipient only and may contain information
that is privileged and confidential. If you received this message in error, please call us
immediately at (425) 702-8808 and ask to speak to the message sender. Please do not copy,
disseminate, or retain this message unless you are the intended recipient. In addition, to
ensure the security of your data, please do not send any unencrypted credit card or personally
identifiable information to this email address. Thank you.