maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Caradoc-Davies <>
Subject Re: Update problem for SNAPSHOT
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 08:36:36 GMT

does the pom on the test computer enable snapshots for that repository?
"As a default setting, Maven will not check for SNAPSHOT releases on
remote repositories. To depend on SNAPSHOT releases, users must
explicitly enable the ability to download snapshots using a repository
or pluginRepository element in the POM."

Do you have something like this in your pom repositories section?:

Kind regards,

On 07/05/12 15:06, Xavier NOPRE wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using Maven, deploying JARs on Artifactory. I launch my application on
> a test computer, with Maven, and I want to launch with last SNQPSHOT
> versions.
> When I deploy the current SNAPSHOT version from my computer, the JAR is not
> updated on test computer. I can see the new JAR in artifactory.
> I don't know if it's a Maven configuration problem or an Artifactory
> problem.
> Thanks for your help,
> Xavier

Ben Caradoc-Davies <>