maven-users mailing list archives

From <rishi.x.aggar...@accenture.com>
Subject converting Build.xml to pom.xml
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 08:09:34 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Maven. Due to project requirement I have to convert build.xml file to pom.xml
file.
Is there any steps that I have to follow to create a new pom file for my java project.

In our project we have certain targets in build.xml file. How can I define same targets in
POM.xml file.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Best regards
Rishi

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone
calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of
security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com