maven-users mailing list archives

From Raketemensch <li...@libertylost.org>
Subject Re: Best way to handle a universal pom?
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 20:18:48 GMT
Sorry for the delayed response.... Thank you, that's awesome.

Do you have an example of how it would work? The Maven site for the plugin
makes reference to "wagon scripts," but the only wagon stuff I've seen is
added to an existing pom file. If there's a way to extract the wagon stuff
and the profile info, I'd be forever in your debt.

Just this morning I released 5 projects to production, one of which was
missing the prod profile info. Sucks to discover at 7am in a prod release
window, yaknow? So being able to set this stuff globally is pretty much the
ideal way for releasing tons of projects in an large enterprise environment.