maven-users mailing list archives

From bettypop <yashu....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: How can I trigger a makefile through Maven? is there any plugin for this?
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 08:53:56 GMT
Actually there are existing makefiles that we want to use, instead of
converting them again into xml files. So I want to know how I can use my
makefiles in Maven. I read up on the *Maven Make Orchestration Plugin*. But
there are very less resources on the net about it. Can anyone throw some
light on how I can use Maven Make Orchestration Plugin to include makefiles
in my Maven build life cycle?