maven-users mailing list archives

From <marc.schle...@accenture.com>
Subject Archetype for flat structure
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:04:25 GMT
Hello everyone

For a project I need to create some archetypes and so far it works quite well. The only big
problem is that I need the archetype to create a flat project structure, but the archetype-generation
will always look for the minimal POM at archetype-resource/pom.xml.

In my case this file is located in archetype-resources/parent/pom.xml
Is there some way I can configure the generate-goal to pick up the file at this location?

Before any questions arise...we have to use this layout because Rational-Team-Concert is not
able to handle nested projects and this can result in a totally wrong repository state (error-prone).
The safe way for our team-member is the flat structure.

Best regards
Marc