maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: antrun cannot run junit task
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 02:37:22 GMT
> Could not load class (org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.
> JunitTask) for type junit
>
> I have confirmed that the ant-junit jar is in the classpath (although
> I'd have expected all ant task jars to be there automatically). What
> do I need to do to get this to work? And no, I cannot simply move

Being on the classpath is not necessarily sufficient. Did you simply
declare this as a dependency (scope=test) in the project? Or did you
add it to the PLUGIN classpath via <plugin><dependencies><dependency>
which is what is required for this to work?

More here:
http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/running-optional-ant-tasks-with-maven-antrun-plugin-td105083.html

Wayne