maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to resolve missing maven-junction-plugin dependency: junction.exe?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 02:03:52 GMT
> 	<plugin>
>                 <groupId>com.pyx4j</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>maven-junction-plugin</artifactId>
> 	<version>1.0.3</version>

This list primarily supports Maven itself (core) and plugins published
under groupId org.apache.maven.plugins. We could not possibly support
every plugin ever created on this list.

Your question is very specific and about a plugin published under
groupId com.pyx4j. Realistically you need to find the users forum or
developers for this plugin and ask these questions there.

Wayne