maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Sub modules and goals
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 04:40:50 GMT
First, you don't need to execute "mvn clean install deploy". Just
execute "mvn clean deploy".

The feature of deploying only if ALL artifacts build ok is something
you need to look for in a repo manager. In Nexus you can use the
staging feature in the Pro version for this (there is planned support
for Snapshots which I believe will be part of the next version). I
*think* Artifactory has a similar feature, or at least some plugin for
Hudson that will do what you want. If you need more detailed info I
suggest asking on their mailing lists.