maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: How do I exclude resources for tests-jar only?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:34:54 GMT
My bad. Not sure what I was thinking here. Ignore my suggestion below.

I might be thinking wrong again, but why shouldn't your suggested
config work? The test-jar goal only creates the tests.jar and as the
configuration is for that specific execution it should only affect
that one. Not the jar goal binding.

/Anders