maven-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Walsh" <mwa...@chartwelltechnology.com>
Subject RE: Maven 2 to 3 migration problem
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:15:00 GMT
I can help get rid of the warnings.

You have the maven-antrun-plugin declared 4 times. I think what you want
is 4 executions within 1 declaration.
You have the maven-releases-plugin declared 2 times in your
pluginManagement.

As far as the error is concerned, your build doesn't seem to like the
dependencyManagement.status field in the commons-httpclient pom for some
reason. We use version 3.1 of that dependency with maven 3 no problem. I
don't suppose the above issues are causing some kind of Maven parsing
issue? Perhaps someone with more knowledge than I will jump in on that
one.

Matt