maven-users mailing list archives

From Nick <ma...@goots.org>
Subject Re: Assembly/Deploy/Ant Question
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:52:27 GMT
On 25/04/12 22:46, Wayne Fay wrote:
>> Maven assemblies) and rebuilds the latex documentation (via Maven). The
>> assemblies currently builds the zip distribution artifacts. However the
>> multiple library jar files are currently in<root>/lib (as opposed to
>> <root>/target/...) I would like to be able to deploy those jar files.
>>
>> What would be the recommended way to use (attach?) them to the project so I
>> can deploy (and possibly GPG sign them) ?
>
> build-helper @ mojo can probably help with your needs.

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your reply. I presume you're talking about
http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin ? Could you clarify
your answer please?
Should I use the attach-artifact where the jars are held within
basedir/lib/xxx.jar(s) (as opposed to basedir/target/...) ?

If I want to use the gpg-plugin how would it pick up just those jar files?

Thanks!

Nick