maven-users mailing list archives

From "Thorsten Heit" <thorsten.h...@vkb.de>
Subject Antwort: eclipse plugin has a POM of its own
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:17:03 GMT
Hi,

> <build>

<sourceDirectory>C:\RSA75Workspace\workspace\finAppWeb\src</sourceDirectory>

> <scriptSourceDirectory>C:\RSA75Workspace\workspace\finAppWeb\src\main
> \scripts</scriptSourceDirectory>
>
> <testSourceDirectory>C:\RSA75Workspace\workspace\finAppWeb\src\test
> \java</testSourceDirectory>
>
> <outputDirectory>C:\RSA75Workspace\workspace\finAppWeb\target\build
> \classes</outputDirectory>
>
> <testOutputDirectory>C:\RSA75Workspace\workspace\finAppWeb\target\test-
> classes</testOutputDirectory>

*snip*

Just a side note:
I have made the experience that backslashes in files are treated by Java
more or less often as a quoting character. To prevent strange errors I'd
recommend either using forward slashes ('/'; should also work as directory
separator under Java in Windows environments), or a double backslash '\\'.

HTH

Thorsten