maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error resolving dependencies from internal repository
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 20:05:49 GMT
> Thanks for the response.    The parent .pom file is in the following
> directory - does the repository declaration need to be explicit to the
> module folder level?    If so, how does it find different files within the
> repository?

I don't understand your questions. I don't have a "repository
declaration" in my pom files though I may have one or more in my
settings.xml file.

Also you said earlier:
> as well as jars that I have manually installed to the local repository.

How did you manually install them? What command(s) specifically?

And finally:
> I have the local repository called out in the POM with an address
> that resolves fine if pasted into a browser.

Can you copy and paste that "local repository" configuration from your
POM? Feel free to change server names etc to hide secrets.

Wayne