maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven plugin for eclipse: cant access sites for plugin.
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:43:09 GMT
> I am trying to download the eclipse plugin for maven2.

The only "eclipse plugin for Maven2" that is supported on this list is
the maven-eclipse-plugin. This runs from the command line and simply
builds the Eclipse dot-files (.project etc) that you will need to open
your Maven2 project in Eclipse.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/

> Using the software update manager tool in eclipse where i can add site to
> update and install new plugins i have added repositories from codehaus,

None of this is supported here. You can get support for this via
Eclipse's m2e site and lists:
http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/

Wayne