maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Avoid constant manual artifact installation in Netbeans
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:33:17 GMT
> Whenever a new jar-file is built, I usually go to the jar-dependency in the
> Maven project and click on 'Manually install artifact'. I was wondering if
> there is a mechanism to automate it. So, whenever a new jar file is built
> the dependency gets updated as well.

1. I don't think Tim intended to reply to your post, at least, his
reply makes no sense in the context of your question. I blame Nabble
for the mistake.

2. I don't see how this list could help with an issue you are having
in Netbeans. Might I suggest asking this question on a Netbeans User
list? We primarily handle "Maven from the command line" type questions
here.

Wayne