maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: shade issues with manifest entries
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:58:23 GMT
> Now, shade used to be working good. But, after I made some project
> refactoring, It stopped working.

What specifically did you do during the refactoring? What dependencies
got changed/upgraded?

> *Exception in thread "main" java.lang.SecurityException: no manifiest
> section for signature file entry
> OSGI-OPT/src/org/osgi/framework/PackagePermission.java*

Most likely this org.osgi.core:4.0.0 artifact is your issue:
[INFO] |  +- org.restlet.jse:org.restlet:jar:2.0.0:compile
[INFO] |  |  \- org.osgi:org.osgi.core:jar:4.0.0:compile

I don't know what specifically is broken or how to fix it, but I'd start there.

Wayne