maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: How to tell EAR packager to use the exact names created by <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>?
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:17:01 GMT
Well, the bug is that the generated classpath does not match the
actual library file names.
I haven't looked at the code, but very possibly the bug might not be
in the plugin's code but some library used to calculate the classpath
(which expects unique snapshot file name). In any case, file the bug
report on the plugin and include a test project that will reproduce
the problem. Also clearly state what environment (exact Maven version
etc.) you're using.

/Anders