maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: eclipse plugin has a POM of its own
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 07:53:06 GMT
It might be that you're using different Maven versions. What version
of Maven are you using from command-line? m2e (Eclipse) is using Maven
3.0.2+some patches (or 3.0.3 if you've installed the upgraded
embedder).

If you're using different Maven versions, different Super-POMs are
used with different versions specified for the plugins. Thus, you
should ALWAYS specify the version of the plugins your project is
using!

/Anders