maven-users mailing list archives

From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Maven Project Info Reports Plugin in maven 3
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:23:09 GMT
This is the log I see when maven reports info plugin runs at second time in
single build command

Building index for all the packages and classes...
Generating
/home/subash/development/carbon/kernel/trunk/core/org.wso2.carbon.registry.core/target/site/testapidocs/overview-tree.html...
Generating
/home/subash/development/carbon/kernel/trunk/core/org.wso2.carbon.registry.core/target/site/testapidocs/index-all.html...
Generating
/home/subash/development/carbon/kernel/trunk/core/org.wso2.carbon.registry.core/target/site/testapidocs/deprecated-list.html...
Building index for all classes...
Generating
/home/subash/development/carbon/kernel/trunk/core/org.wso2.carbon.registry.core/target/site/testapidocs/allclasses-frame.html...
Generating
/home/subash/development/carbon/kernel/trunk/core/org.wso2.carbon.registry.core/target/site/testapidocs/allclasses-noframe.html...
Generating
/home/subash/development/carbon/kernel/trunk/core/org.wso2.carbon.registry.core/target/site/testapidocs/index.html...
Generating
/home/subash/development/carbon/kernel/trunk/core/org.wso2.carbon.registry.core/target/site/testapidocs/overview-summary.html...
Generating
/home/subash/development/carbon/kernel/trunk/core/org.wso2.carbon.registry.core/target/site/testapidocs/help-doc.html...
Generating
/home/subash/development/carbon/kernel/trunk/core/org.wso2.carbon.registry.core/target/site/testapidocs/stylesheet.css...
[INFO] Generating "Distribution Management" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "About" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Dependencies" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[WARNING] The repository url 'https://repository.jboss.org/maven2/' is
invalid - Repository 'jboss-deprecated-repository' will be blacklisted.

...*and buid hangs*.

Can we stop this running second time ?

--
Subash Chaturanga